SunRiver is excited to participate with twenty-seven other fine homebuilders in this year’s St. George Area Parade of Homes.
The St. George Parade of Homes 2017 hosts 28 new homes. The homes are open for viewing beginning February 17 and are open 10 am to 7 pm daily. The Parade ends at 5 pm on February 26. Parade homes are scattered throughout Washington County, so when you buy your ticket, be sure to pick up or download your map to the homes.
The Parade of Homes is self-guided, and you can use all 10 days to see the homes.
Tickets are $15 and are available online here, at the Red Cliffs Mall, 1750 E. Red Cliffs Drive in St. George in center court Monday-Saturday 9 am to 8 pm, and Sundays 10 am to 5 pm, and at Lin’s Markets in St. George, Hurricane, Washington & Cedar City.
If you have been to the Parade of Homes in past years, you know this is the premier opportunity to see innovative building and finishing techniques. You will be able to see up close the latest in active and passive environmentally friendly building, heating and cooling designs and home details that enrich quality living spaces.
You might discover at the Parade improvements and additions you will want to add to your own home. You will see architecture that makes colossal differences in home aesthetics, and share an appreciation for pioneering improvements in specialty building trades.
Styles of homes in the Parade range from Craftsman to Contemporary, Traditional to Modern, French Country to Southwest. Here are some of the fascinating features you will find in the homes of St. George’s 2017 Parade of Homes.
- Sweeping views of the Sun River Golf Course, Pine Valley Mountain and beyond.
- Indoor luxury and outdoor living anchored with a designed-for-entertaining gourmet kitchen and great room.
- Spectacular outdoor patios, relaxing water features and multiple courtyards.
- Breathtaking views of the Virgin River.
- Large covered deck and patio connecting to a game room, and secluded private covered deck off the master bedroom overlooking stunning panoramas of red cliffs and sunsets.
- Multi panel sliding glass doors to the back patio.
- Hardwood floors, comfortable spaciousness blended into excellent sight lines.
- Picturesque windows frame red and white cliffs across the ninth fairway of the incomparable Ledges Golf Course.
- Tall barrel entryway and an elegant great room with tray ceilings and crown molding combined with a classic functional kitchen and expandable dining space.
- A master wing with private rounded office space, sitting room, fireplace, and a private deck.
- French country style with swooped eaves, metal copulas, and a visually alluring mix of roof and ceiling heights
- Pinwheel points constructed to provide majestic views from nearly every room, and maximize the land’s topography to create expansive outdoor spaces. Intriguing flow and cantilevered overhangs accentuate geometric shapes without obstructing views.
- Lofts in bedrooms.
- Media game rooms.
- A man cave with a hidden door to the home’s mechanic/RV garage.
- Floor to ceiling windows and open showers to capture 360-degree wilderness and geographical views of Pine Valley, Red Mountain, Beaver Dam, Cedar Pocket Fold, Paiute Mountain, Great Basin and Colorado Plateau.
- Contrasts of black vs. white, texture vs. gloss, linear vs. organic, elegant vs. rustic.
- A large artist’s studio, outdoor painting rock and yoga garden.
- ATV garage and endless trails directly behind one home
- Restaurant style dining booth and intimate Family Gathering Room.
- School Drop off Zone with slots for homework papers, lunch boxes, backpacks and clothing.
It’s not too late so see the fun innovations at this year’s St. George Parade of Homes. You will need to purchase your tickets at one of the above locations or online because tickets are not available at the homes. This is your chance to view, appreciate and for a fortunate few, purchase, some of the most innovative and unique homes in and around St. George, Utah.
Written By: Jon Thompson